DMC is pleased to announce that Michael Carabash will be presenting to dentists at the annual All Societies Night hosted by the Toronto Academy of Dentistry on “Corporate Dentistry – What Every Dentist Needs to Know”.
- Why dental organizations have entered the Canadian marketplace and are expanding so rapidly
- Is this legal and ethical?
- How to prepare to sell to your practice (lease and employment clean up + incorporate to sell shares and save taxes)
- How new tax rules changed after Jan 1, 2017, making it now more expensive than before if you’re selling assets (instead of shares)
- Associating Afterwards and what to be aware of in your agreement
CE Points: Category 3 – 2 CE Credits
- Thursday, March 2, 2017
- Prince Hotel (900 York Mills Rd, Toronto)
- Cost is $100 plus HST ($113.00)
Visit the event registration page for more information and to hold your spot at the event!